NACD Instructor standards violation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea that's what I take away from all this too- making the NACD turn back the clock is not a good idea... Hope they don't do it.

Bye bye sidemount and rebreather - back to the old issues....

There are 3 open board member seats....

also who said that Larry was going back to TD? Whether he wanted it or not, he has no power to do that, and there would likely be a huge uproar if he was put back in that position.... Don't jump to conclusions, let this play out and see what happens.

If more dirty laundry was publicly aired instead of hidden it might get cleaned. Not just in the cave community but in the dive industry in general. You can't fix what you refuse to admit exists.

Admit WHAT? That we have a bunch of squabbling children running things? It's like the "mean kids" in high school. Whatever.......

also who said that Larry was going back to TD? Whether he wanted it or not, he has no power to do that, and there would likely be a huge uproar if he was put back in that position.... Don't jump to conclusions, let this play out and see what happens.

Ok let's see... When it happens let's all remember this thread...

I don't think we are going to have to wait very long, but I think we are all very interested in the outcome because it can very easily go in either direction, one is a very good move, the other is a huge fall back.

Maybe if we know what caused them to resign? Did they send a letter or issue a statement on why they resigned?

I have remained silent as to my resignation from the Bod. I'd prefer that it remain that way but since the reasons for my resignation have become a subject of the press release I feel I cannot remain silent. The answers of our resignations can be answered by simply posting our resignation letters. The NACD has my and Zelda's permission to post our resignation letters as they were presented.

I have remained silent as to my resignation from the Bod. I'd prefer that it remain that way but since the reasons for my resignation have become a subject of the press release I feel I cannot remain silent. The answers of our resignations can be answered by simply posting our resignation letters. The NACD has my and Zelda's permission to post our resignation letters as they were presented.

Not to sound rude, but is there any reason you won't just post it yourself?

Daru

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom