NAIA T4 --> T2 transfers ... and T1-2-3 transfers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jay

Need to dive more!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199

Attachments

• PAL Transfer Guide - EN NTG web.pdf
    603.4 KB · Views: 177
I cannot remember the exact details of which terminal I was going from and to, and which roads I took, but I will tell you that I arrived on EVA from San Francisco via Taipei. From the time that we landed--no--parked at the gate, it took me 4 hours and 15 minutes to get from that plane to go through customs, exit, take the "bus", get to the next terminal where Cebu Pacific takes off from, check in, go through security, and get to that gate for my next flight. I am not a clumsy or cumbersome traveler - I don't need a trolley or bag cart and can carry everything I have with me with no help. Give yourself a lot of time...............no joke. :)

I asked PAL. Their (fast) bus (which runs inside the airport grounds around the runways) only services T1-3. They drive straight past T4 and won't stop.

For T4 you need to use the free (external) MIAA shuttle, taxi, uber. This also applies for CebuGo <-> Cebu Pacific. They don't operate an 'internal' bus like PAL doesn't.

I once took the "internal route" from T3 to T4 few years ago. Can't remember what domestic route and carrier I was using.
T4(old domestic) is really an odd place out among the rest.

If you are flying into Philippines on air asia, and continuing onward in the Philippines on air asia (same ticket) from domestic terminal 4, you will be transferred internally by air asia. Otherwise, just say no.

Took the PAL "internal bus" between terminals and we were stuck in traffic for 45 mins and yes were dropped off outside security (was going from domestic to international) and then had to got through security and customs. Luckily our departing flight was late or it would have been touch and go. That fast track process also took several hours. NAIA is imho the worst airport in the world. As me toned above give yourself plenty of time or even an overnight. Or avoid it and fly thru Cebu if that can be managed.

PAL has exclusive use of T2 for both their domestic and International flights. However, some of their flights also depart from T3.
Unless PAL decided to go back to their old practice, the "internal bus" does not use public road at all. I missed my PAL connection once when the transfer bus(old domestic to T1) was stuck in the outside traffic many yrs ago.

PAL has exclusive use of T2 for both their domestic and International flights. However, some of their flights also depart from T3.
Unless PAL decided to go back to their old practice, the "internal bus" does not use public road at all. I missed my PAL connection once when the transfer bus(old domestic to T1) was stuck in the outside traffic many yrs ago.

I was told this but it was not true (as of April 2018). I had to go from T3 to T2 on the PAL bus and it absolutely took public roads so the OP shoukd be prepared if doing a similar inter terminal transfer.

As one come out after custom clearance at T3, turn left and walk to the end of the hall. Make another sharp left turn and at the bottom of it is where PAL and Cebu Pacifc has a common room for inter-terminal transfer. Actually there is overhead sign leading to this room.
I will check the place again on my next visit at T3.

Reactions: Jay
The sign for the Terminal Transfer is prominently displayed in the Arrival Hall at T3.

This is what I have been told at the Transfer Counter:
T3 to T4 use internal road.
T3 to T1 and T2 use outside road.

Back
Top Bottom