naked scuba diving

who is more liky to dive naked

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a fan of the have a public access forum that shows pictures of the banned members, and the reason/post that caused their ban, in ranked order from most sever to least . . .

For some reason some folks didn't like that idea . . .

I'll take control freak for 1,000, Alex.

I am a fan of the have a public access forum that shows pictures of the banned members, and the reason/post that caused their ban, in ranked order from most sever to least . . .

here's his pic

**Deleted per below suggestion**

Last edited:
No reason to post his picture - especially when he cannot defend himself

Sean

Is he defending his looks? While I had no interest in putting a face to the stupidity on the other side of the computer, mike_s did nothing to cause ScubaDew to have to defend anything. It was his posts (ScubaDew's) that put him in a defensive position....not his picture.

No reason to post his picture - especially when he cannot defend himself

Sean

I took the pic down. FYI... the pic was found of him was on a public website and verified to be him. not like it was something hidden.

regardless.... any "Defense" he had or any post he had was all false-hoods it seems anyway.

anyone who claims he did 1,000 + dives in 384 days time is either the luckiest SOB alive or a complete liar.

Is he defending his looks? While I had no interest in putting a face to the stupidity on the other side of the computer, mike_s did nothing to cause ScubaDew to have to defend anything. It was his posts (ScubaDew's) that put him in a defensive position....not his picture.

Yes, I agree about the posts. However, I did not see a reason to post his photo unless "scuba dew" posted it elsewhere on the SB forum.

EDIT - Thanks Mike_S

Sean

Yes, I agree about the posts. However, I did not see a reason to post his photo unless "scuba dew" posted it elsewhere on the SB forum.

EDIT - Thanks Mike_S

Sean

google . . .

I felt for sure, after reading 30+ pages of this thread that I would jump to the last page to see, HA HA fooled you all! I was wrong! :shocked2::confused::shocked2:

i work with chris and not threw the shop and i help teach with him as a dive master we set up dive trips and he go's with we ,, he i well known in the area
This DB never DM'd for me nor was he ever signed off at a pro level by me. PADI had to pull certs for fraud.

Back
Top Bottom