Name your best or favorite wreck dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amoco Milford Haven - Arenzano (GE) Italy
the biggest wreck in Mediterranean sea (240 meters long)
+
Mas 423 - Cres Island - Croatia
15 meters long (but the first wreck i saw some year ago)
:)

Great recommendations in this thread I have not tried yet for the east coast of US!!

but, well, I have not done much international diving to gauge the rest of the responses here, but if you are up for some sort of roller coaster/dive my best recommendation is the Lillie Parsons on the St Lawrence. Did the Gaskins and Jodery, previously mentioned but Lillie is still my number one!!

Donna

Whichever the most recent one I've done..... Seriously, I love 'em all. But the Zenobia stands out. It was very cool. The Duane in Key Largo was really nice, and the Yemeni Wreck (the toilet wreck) in the Red Sea rank up there as the top ones.....

All wrecks in Truk. The San Francisco Maru because it has the most intact artifacts of any ship in Truk (that I've seen). The Shinkoku Maru becuase of it's spectacular engine room and coral covered surface. The Aikoku Maru for all its bones that make you stop and think.

WIT Shoal/LST 467 almost 400ft of WWII tank landing carrier. St Thomas USVI. 90ft to sand, crane just under surface at 35ft.

For South East Asia, my favorite spot for wreck diving is Busuanga Island, 12 WWII wrecks with in gun shut distance. You can dive this wrecks recreational or technical. Great fun.

more info's on search for Discovery Divers Coron or Busuanga

All the best
Gunter

Back
Top Bottom