Nanaimo/Parksville diving (Vancouver Island)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no1rookie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be in Parksville for a week in Sept. and I am looking for a company that I can go diving with either in Parksville or Nanaimo area. Can anyone suggest a company? I will be diving alone so I also need a buddy. I would like to do a 2 tank dive on Sept. 4th.

Nanaimo Dive Outfitters, no question. Some of the best people I've dived with, dined with, learned from. Call them at (250) 756-1863 or go online to nanaimodiveoutfitters.ca. Tell Glenn and Dave that Bryan from Oregon says hello and is jonesing for a wreck dive fix.

-Bryan

Agree you can't go wrong with The Nanaimo Dive Outfitters.

Last edited:
Hyper-limits,

You seem to be sending mixed messages. Are you missing a --> 't <-- in there somewhere?

There are also a couple other dive shops in Nanaimo that never seem to get mentioned on here. Sink or Swim scuba is a great shop with very friendly staff and can book you a charter if you would like. There is also Sundown Diving which can do the same and Ed is very knowledgeable about the sites around Nanaimo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom