For Sale Nauticam D800 housing with Nauticam 8.5" port **SOLD**

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Nauticam Nikon D800 housing, Nauticam 8.5" wide angle port, Ikelite dual flash synch cable.
Almost new, less than 20 dives. Beautiful condition, only selling due to camera stolen and replacing to different camera. $2500. plus shipping.

SOLD

Hi, I am interested in the dome. I know you said you are not shipping, but if you do change your mind, let me know. I am located in LAX.

$2500 OBO. South Florida only. Heading to Orlando on 10/27, I know I had some interest in Canaveral area. Let me know and if can meet in Orlando.

View attachment 458562 View attachment 458563 View attachment 458564 View attachment 458565 View attachment 458566 View attachment 458567
Nauticam Nikon D800 housing, Nauticam 8.5" wide angle port, Ikelite dual flash synch cable.
Almost new, less than 20 dives. Beautiful condition, only selling due to camera stolen and replacing to different camera. $2500. plus shipping.

The wife has announced it's Spring Cleaning time.... $2500 for all and I'm willing to ship in U.S.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom