For Sale Nauticam NA-7D with Canon EOS 7D + 100mm macro lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

driftnet

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Nauticam NA-7D Housing w- Canon EOS 7D Camera w- lens and Hardware Bundle!!!

What's Included:

NA-7D Housing (Clean and in very good condition - see pics)
Canon 7D Camera (Extra batteries and charger)
Nauticam handle brackets
Housing o-ring
Port cap
Beneath the Surface Hardware (arms and clamps - see pic)
Naticam Macro Port 94
Canon 100 macro lens (with caps and bag - see pic)
some extras not listed...

I'm selling as a bundle so that would allow you to jump in the water and get going right away! All for only $1800.00!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional pics!

Thanks so much

Tech Specs and Details:

The first impression of the 7D housing is the compact and robust outlook, and like its precedent, the beautiful contour surface come from precision CNC machining and hard anodized finishing. If you compare the 7D housing with previous Nauticam housing, you will find that the housing has embraced a new way to access the camera buttons without moving hands from the handles. There is a set of piano keys in the rear case of the housing for accessing AF-on selection, star and set function and the most frequently used camera functions can be easily reached through handy levers. Divers don't have to align the camera switch positions to use the on/off lever and still/video lever before closing the housing, the spring loaded actuating mechanisms do automatically engage themselves.
all included.jpg
IMG_1705.jpeg
IMG_1737.jpeg

Sold for sure? If not I'm interested, I live in Vancouver Bc.

Back
Top Bottom