Nauticam NA-EM1 for Olympus OM-D E-M1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubanomad

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling my Nauticam NA-EM1 housing, approx. 1 year old, 30 dives. Nothing wrong with it, I just have to quit diving for now and therefore the housing would only sit around so I sell it for my baby fund :)
Comes with the Vacuum check valve installed and hand pump. Everything works great, has always been rinsed after every dive and soaked after every dive trip. Comes from a smoke free home.
Asking $1500 shipped in the USA OBO please pm. Will add pictures soon.
I ship insured USPS priority mail (2-3 days delivery)
I accept bank transfer, check or cash if you are local in Austin or Houston TX, I do NOT accept Paypal.
Thanks

Here are some photos, for more detailed photos please pm your email. Thank you

20150316_150756 (Large).jpg20150316_150821 (Large).jpg20150316_150844 (Large).jpg

do you have any ports you are selling for it?

yes, I have the 4" Nauticam dome Nauticam part # 36137 if you are interested, I just haven't posted it for sale yet, no scratches. Comes with rear cap and front neoprene cover and spare o-ring.
Asking $300 shipped.

20150316_153044 (Large).jpg

$1300 everything with Vacuum valve installed, Pump, spanner tool spare o-ring, Allen wrench set etc.
shipped insured USPS priority mail (2-3 days delivery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom