For Sale Nauticam NA-EM5-II Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Ross

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
HOUSING IS NOW SOLD

Hi all,
I've just upgraded so my Nauticam EM-5 MkII housing is up for sale. Includes Flexitray, right handle, two strobe mounting balls, shutter release extension, original box, manual, spare o-ring, grease and all items that came with the housing from new. Price for all items new at Scubapix is $A2431. Selling for $A1600.

Housing is in great condition, apart from a scarpe on the cold shoe (plastic part is replaceable). This housing fitted as standard with vacuum electronics, for peace of mind. Has produced some great results, most of my pics are now up on my website here:

http://www.aus-natur...ex_gallery.html

All pics in that gallery are taken with this housing and my EM-5II with Oly 12-40 f2.8 and 60mm macro with a few with the Pany 7-14.

Vacuum valve not included as I transferred to my new housing.

Optionally talk to me about including the EM-5 MkII camera as a package including spare olympus battery, I have original box, manual, charger, receipts and flash for the camera which is in great shape. Feel free to contact me by DM to discuss. Probably best to keep sale to Australia given costs of shipping, but happy to talk to anyone interested. Payment by mutually agreed method including Paypal, direct deposit or Cash if you are local to Sydney and wish to inspect the housing. Pics below:

IMG_2223.JPG

IMG_2225.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG
IMG_2228.JPG

IMG_2229.JPG

Last edited:
DM me to negotiate. I'll consider selling with the body and if it will make the sale the vacuum valve. All is in great condition , you just need to add your chosen lens/port.

Make me an offer for the housing and camera, you can get the housing, camera and tray/handles for the price of the housing alone.

Do you have any lenses or ports that you can include with this?

Do you have any lenses or ports that you can include with this?

Hi, I've upgraded to another Olympus camera/housing, so I'm still using my ports and lenses. If you were serious about buying I might be persuaded to sell my macro port for the oly 60mm macro as I am thinking of converting to a 45 port plus extension so I can also use the 30mm macro lens. But otherwise you can choose you own ports depending on what you want to shoot..

Where are you located, is CA = California?

I’m in San Diego, I’ll do some digging as I would be shooting both macro and wide angle so I’d need to figure out exactly what else I’d need

If you are in San Diego, I will be in Los Angeles in February, so we could avoid shipping hassles. if you are after a wide angle port one has popped up for sale on the wetpixel classifieds which would work along with a N85-N120 adapter for the Oly 12-40 and 7-14 as well as the Panasonic 7-14 and their new 8-18 as well. Here is the Zen port chart:

http://www.jaredparsons.com/portchart/zen-only/by-combination-group/nauticam-n85/

I use the Oly 12-40 lens and find it excellent in the temperate waters around Sydney.

Price for the housing, tray/handles etc and camera now $A1800 negotiable. All is in great shape, housing soaked for at least 30 minutes after each day's diving. Will look at selling housing alone or with camera.

Yes still for sale, let me know if you're interested and have any questions.

I'm overseas travelling with work right now, so my responses may be a little slow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom