NAVMAN not saving waypoints

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eastbayfe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a NAVMAN Trackfish 65000. It will lose all entered waypoints when I turn it off at the end of the day. I've gone though all the menus numerous times to see if I missed a setting or something but can't find any solution. When I switch on the unit the waypoint list is empty. Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

When I bought it the only thing I added was the chart cartridge. So you are telling me that you had to add a seperate chip. To do this I guess you had to remove the etire back of the unit? On the website I didn't see any reference about adding a chip......

I thought that might do it as well but it still isn't saving. Thanks for the tip though.

Is this a new unit for you, are you turning off the master battery switch. Check to see if the unit has power when the boat is shut down. it might need to be run off of a line with constant voltage to retain its memory.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom