For Sale NC - Catalina S90 AL - VIP/Hydro Current

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bpevans

Registered
Reaction score
SOLD

Up for your consideration is a used Catalina S90 3300psi aluminum scuba tank. This is a fairly rare tank, it offers you a little more air capacity and better buoyancy characteristics than the ubiquitous AL80s (more negative full & empty) while still being roughly the same exterior dimensions of the standard AL80. Plus every dive shop I've been to fills it for the same cost as a standard 80.

The valve was replaced at the last hydro with a Genesis yoke valve. The tank is filled, the hydro is current, and the visual inspection is current too.

My tank collection has grown, and this one simply hasn't seen much use lately. Asking $140 for local pickup. Bring offers or trade interests. Would be interested in a local trade for an AL40/50/60/63, Steel tank <80cuft, or a Faber 121.

01414_ad5PPiABp2t_600x450.jpg 00K0K_lD5vKmYqEfY_600x450.jpg 01616_5YEesUdSBOs_600x450.jpg 00l0l_bQMRdoSgu0w_600x450.jpg

Available in Raleigh NC or when I'm frequently at the Crystal Coast (Beaufort NC, Morehead City NC)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom