NC wreck trip - July 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my advice - book as many days as you can. then, if the boat doesn't go on one or more, you still have chances to go.

blowouts are common. :(

my advice - book as many days as you can. then, if the boat doesn't go on one or more, you still have chances to go.

blowouts are common. :(

It looks like we are only going to book 2 or 3 days, mid-week (Tues, Wed, and maybe Thurs). We have other things we need to do during the trip so we really can't book more. If we like the diving, though, we will be back for a full week. :D

robin:D

we are booked.... Olympus diving, July 26th & 27th. :D We might add on another day on either side of those, but not sure at this point. For now, that is all the diving we hope to do on our 5-6 day visit to NC.

robin:D

I'm going with Olympus next week 6/7 to 6/10. Working towards trimix with Bernie Chowdhury. If anyone wants to go there are 3 spots left. Must have deco/adv nitrox or be taking a class.
Olympus Dive Center

You will not be disappointed. The viz is already great off our coast. Check out the video's Olympus dive center has posted on facebook.

I can't wait! We're hoping to dive the Manuela at 160. I saw some fantastic shots of the wreck! Truly amazing. I did the U-352, Indra etc 5-6 years ago with Olympus will be nice to go back and this time do some tech diving.

Hi All:

As a favor for a buddy of mine, I did a little video for him. We talked about Tortuga Charters in this thread, here's a peak...

[vimeo]12285570[/vimeo]

ENJOY!

Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom