NC wreck trip - July 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andy I agree they ARE like dogs....however when that poodle from down the street is 16 feet long and weighs 3500 pounds I am going to stay on my top deck 'till I see if she's wagging her tail!!!

We were all sittin' on the bow the other night talking about how much more exciting it is to be the divemaster and break the anchor by yourself 30 miles out in the Atlantic...we came up with several of our more interesting ways of making it "less" exciting.....like the stare at depth gauge and become invisibile ascent method....
Mike

Pulling the anchor at night & from a depth that requires Deco, is always fun, being trawled behind the boat like bait.

But if you can't see them, they aren't really there, right.

Bobby,
You know...if we attach a chem light and dye marker you'll really take on the fishing lure look. Probably get a better chance to check out the sharks, AND (the best part) be the ideal subject for Andy's new shark series video production.

Wil

Probably get a better chance to check out the sharks, AND (the best part) be the ideal subject for Andy's new shark series video production.

You are about to see some SPECTACULAR shark video... I promise!!! :D

I played dive guide yesterday on the uboat and the Spar. The water is excellent. Lots of fishes.....
Mike

I played dive guide yesterday on the uboat and the Spar. The water is excellent. Lots of fishes.....
Mike

thanks Mike! We are both really excited about the trip. :D Fingers crossed for good weather!

robin:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom