NEED 1/2 inch pipe thread manifold USD LOS ANGELES marked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1969ivan1

Contributor
Reaction score
I need a pipe thread US DIVERS manifold similar to this one in the picture, but it must be pipe thread 1/2 inch. The one pictured is a larger 3/4 inch for o ring tanks. The one I need looks the same except 1/2 inch thread. If you have one to sell or trade for please send me pics and price. Perhaps you would like a cool vintage scuba t shirt in trade for it???

1969ivan1@gmail.com

Thanks Rob

LAmanifold.jpg

Home

Rob,
I believe I have the manifold down in my garage hooked up to an old set of 72's. I'll get a photo and post it, see if it fits what you need.

Jim

Something like this?

gedc0080.jpg

Yes Hallmac that is what I am looking for, but was hoping for one in a little better shape. I do appreciate you posting the pics. Can you advise the dates stamped on it and the price you want? My email is 1969ivan1@gmail.com

Doubler I am also curious to see the one you have as well.

Thanks to all for the responses.

Rob

Still searching for the the perfect manny!

I will check the boxes of old stuff we have lying around and see if I can find one in good shape.

The picture was just to see if that would work for your needs. it is pretty rough and I was not selling it. I would be embarrassed to pass that one along. I believe I have some others in better shape.

Back
Top Bottom