Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Acoel

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I will be at TwoFish Lembeh for Oct 31-Nov 8, 2018.
Looking for a buddy for shore dives. I like to go slow and low. Hoping the nudibranchs will accept me as one of their own.
Does anybody want to partner up?

Thanks to everybody for their contributions!

Hey Acoel..have stayed at Two Fish many times and will be back there again next month...you'll love it. The only actual shore dive is the house reef. While it's included free in most dive packages it's pretty unremarkable by Lembeh standards. Everything will be boat dives and you'll be put in a small group of up to 5 divers per guide if you're traveling on your own. Have a great trip.

Thanks ocdiver1!
I am in for the 3 dives a day package and would ideally like a buddy for some early evening dives. I am sure whatever I can find will be different enough from my typical dive for me to find it interesting!
Bonus: The website says 4 max per guide too, so I am excited for there not to be a wall of bubbles.

I hope that you have a great trip too. Is there any elusive fish/white whale that you are going back for?

Be aware that Two Fish is salt water showers in Lembeh. I know it's more eco but I really really hated it. The diving was good though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom