need a dive buddy,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pdillard

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I live in Gallatin Tenn and I need a dive buddy. I usually dive at Pennyroyal in Hopkinsville Ky, or Martha's Quarry in Lebanon Tenn. and occasionally Florida. I have been diving off an on for almost 30 years and I still love it.

I teach at a votec college and diving is better than therepy. My regular dive buddies are pretty busy this year and cant go much. If you need a dibve buddy drop me a line 1-615-430-1529

Thanks,

Pat

I'm at Pennyroyal quite a bit, usually teaching, but I do also dive there for some fun. However, I won't be there for the next couple of weekends because of a trip to the Galapagos. I know I will be there the weekend of the 11th & 12th. I promised to help someone prepare for a Adv. Nitrox/ Deco class, but am sure I can find some time to dive with other divers, if you are interested.

I'm at Pennyroyal quite a bit, usually teaching, but I do also dive there for some fun. However, I won't be there for the next couple of weekends because of a trip to the Galapagos. I know I will be there the weekend of the 11th & 12th. I promised to help someone prepare for a Adv. Nitrox/ Deco class, but am sure I can find some time to dive with other divers, if you are interested.

That would be me.:cool2:

I dive there fairly often as well. I'll be glad to dive with you anytime that I'm there. Feel free to shoot me a PM if your going and need a buddy. If I'm free, I'll dive.

Back
Top Bottom