Need a GP9 dive housing lens cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReadyTo Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’m looking to buy 2-3 black plastic lens covers for my GP9 dive housing so that the dive housing lens/window doesn’t get scratched (rendering it useless).

I contacted GP today but surprisingly they don’t make them. Here is a picture of one for an older model GP but again I need one that fits the GP9 dive housing. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 46B7FB8C-CFE9-4FA4-9511-DAC55769CA45.jpeg
    46B7FB8C-CFE9-4FA4-9511-DAC55769CA45.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 69
I normally use old “aloe-infused” style sock myself; one over each light and one over the housing itself but I always snap on the black plastic lens cover first. A red filter would probably work just as well though; I never use them because again I have 2 lights but it’s a pretty decent idea/workaround. I’ll check out how much GP9 filters are but I bet I can find one for cheap enough... Still hope to find some black plastic ones though like I have for my other GP - Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom