Need a Pic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fedfirediver

INSTRCUTOR
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey All

I am looking for a pic of the aircraft in millbrook,I am tring to finish a project. Can any one help? I do not need a perfect pic just some thing thats shows the acft.
This can be e-mailed to me at jamick600@aol.com.

Thanks to all
Jim

Could probably have one for you Saturday - trying to get a buddy to go there this weekend.

-Nick

That would be great

Interesting, the website for the shop that runs the quarry now says that they aren't opening until April 15. Must be new - I called the shop yesterday and they said April 1. Maybe that was an April Fools. Be interesting to see where my AOW/Nitrox checkouts are supposed to be now (was going to do them April 8 and 9 with Splash Dive Center).

-Nick

I didn't think millbrook opened until later in april (like mid april) either. So, I'm heading to bainbridge (PA) this weekend.

Where is Boat City?

cmalinowski:
I didn't think millbrook opened until later in april (like mid april) either. So, I'm heading to bainbridge (PA) this weekend.

Where is Boat City?

Originally they were opening April 1 - they told me over the phone and the website said April 1. I was going to go this weekend and try out my new rig (moved to Hog harness from Transpac), so I'm a little peeved... Splash is probably going to do my AOW checkouts at Rawlings now.

Boat City = Annapolis. I might change the name to "Crab Town."

Bainbridge huh? What are the water temps like this time of year? Need a buddy?

-Nick

Back
Top Bottom