Need advise

Which one is better for begginers?

• NAUTBOARD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUBWINGS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ilana

New
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi, I'm a new member and I'm going to snorkel next month. I saw these 2 wings and maybe one of you can recommend me which is better for a beginner like me, This "NAUTBOARD" Or maybe this one: Subwings
Thanks a lot!

First post and it's a poll? Lol.....helloooooooooooo :poke:

I had to actually look up what you those two items entailed. Looking at the description and seeing that it's basically freediving while being towed by a jetski I feel confused about you saying you're a beginner.

If you're really a beginner snorkeler / freediver, I would really, REALLY, advise you not to get started with stuff like that. If you're just a beginner to this specific niche, you'd probably be better off contacting a specific community that engages in this sport.

Given that this seems to be an extreme niche thing however, I expect that both of these devices will need to have their fair share of development time in the future.

Back
Top Bottom