NEED AN UNDERWATER videographer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight:
And I thought that I would be the only one lined up for this gig. We're all a bunch of piranha.
Steve:14:
but Steve.. i have a bigger camera than you... :wink:

Piranha? I was looking at the possible opportunity to do a little dive travel. However, I must admit that when I looked at this lady's web page after sending the e-mail, I thought she might make a fantastic "ultimate dive buddy." Oh well, a man can dream can't he?

Mike Veitch:
but Steve.. i have a bigger camera than you... :wink:
i always heard SIZE doesn't matter..... it's how you use it - wink wink, nod nod

Obviously all of us would jump at the chance to possibly make a few bucks doing something as much fun as underwater video, but I'm skeptical too until I see some details. Otherwise, this smells like spam to me.

If it is spam, this individual should be reported and terminated as a member. I said IF... innocent until proven guilty is the way things work, or at least used to.

SPAM? i sent her FAIZAL'S avatar and now i've got a 2 week gig in FIJI shooting a (semi) nekkid U/W video for her next MTV video!

haha - JK

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom