NEED AN UNDERWATER videographer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
However, I must admit that when I looked at this lady's web page after sending the e-mail, I thought she might make a fantastic "ultimate dive buddy." Oh well, a man can dream can't he?

I saw it, too, Bill, and I must concur....very impressive! :D

I'll take some pics of her and Maui together Pao...

sharksdelight:
Anyone actually ever hear from her again? I sent a private message but no response.
Steve:14:
I actually did get an email back from her (probably her agent) asking for a DVD of video samples. She (it, whatever) said she (they) would keep it on file and could quite possibly need me in the near future.
Sounds like a promo stunt by her agent if nothing else.

If she didn't have the courtesy to contact the others who made the effort, I think this should be raised with the moderators. Seems to be very discourteous behavior to me. Certainly not professional IMHO.

drbill:
If she didn't have the courtesy to contact the others who made the effort, I think this should be raised with the moderators. Seems to be very discourteous behavior to me. Certainly not professional IMHO.

I'm monitoring the situation, Bill. I'll see what the other mods think and then act accordingly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom