Need authentic local food in cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Best ceviche in cozumel guys ?!

What kind of ceviche do you like?

For lionfish ceviche, I like La Perlita. That is my overall favorite.

For mixed ceviche (fish, conch, shrimp, octopus), I like La Conchita del Caribe.

For conch ceviche, I like Pescadería San Carlos. That's where I would get "fish" (usually grouper) ceviche as well.

I don't like shrimp ceviche or all-octopus ceviche much, so I can't offer any guidance there.

Have you ever tried that? I did. It didn't work for me. I tried various ways over the dozens of times I flew to Europe. The system I outlined was the end result of a lot of experiments and was the only one that ended up working for me every time.

Breakfast at 6am, 7am, 8am and later are no problem in Spain if you know where to go. Funny enough, McDonalds is not a good option for breakfast, but they do serve wine in their locations in Spain for lunch and dinner!

I have only been to Spain once, and I have only flown to Europe in coach once (to Iceland then Amsterdam out of NYC). All other times (including Spain), I flew biz class with Ambien. My wife made the mistake of trying to enjoy large seats by staying up all night on our first trip to Europe (she b!tched at me that I have pills for everything). The next night, she was asking me for an Ambien. From then on in, she has followed my lead on sleeping on the plane.

So..., I would try staying up all night on my next trip to Spain (and I WILL RETURN). We loved most all of our meals, but I think we missed out in Ronda on a good place or two by being on a USA type schedule.

deleted

I’d recommend staying away from touristy places like Ronda.

I had to see the bridge in Ronda. It's spectacular. The views were out of this world. I got some of my best pictures there. Don't you think Grenada and Sevilla are quite touristy?

Guys, Spain. Off-topic? There’s a forum for general travel.

Meatloaf Monday at the Pub. What can be more authentic than meatloaf and mashed potatoes covered in onion gravy.

There's still The Pub? Thought I heard they moved, lost lease, or something like that...I was disappointed...:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom