Need help renewing Support status

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where can I find if my membership is self renewing? Thanks
Check your subscriptions through PayPal. If you aren't Red, but think you should be, it could be as simple as an email mismatch. Many people use a different email for ScubaBoard than they use for PayPal. Send me your PayPal email and I can check it easily enough.

For those who wish to use Zelle, please let me know your user name when you do.
I did put that in the Zelle notes.

Again, don: Thanks for your continued and heartfelt generosity. If we had more members like you!
I spend much too much time hanging out here, especially as much as I've been hiding since March, but I try to be reasonable about my input.

I did put that in the Zelle notes.
You, I know. I know your last name as well as your first. There was no need for me to read any notes. :D :D :D

Let me amend that. I know you well enough that if you tell me you DID something, I just take it as a given. No questions.

Check your subscriptions through PayPal. If you aren't Red, but think you should be, it could be as simple as an email mismatch. Many people use a different email for ScubaBoard than they use for PayPal. Send me your PayPal email and I can check it easily enough.
Just paid... do I get stickers?

Thanks, love this board.

Thanks for your support. Unfortunately, we don't have stickers and I can't afford to buy them yet. When I can, I'll announce it and make plans to get them out to everyone! :( :( :(

Thanks for your support. Unfortunately, we don't have stickers and I can't afford to buy them yet. When I can, I'll announce it and make plans to get them out to everyone! :( :( :(
Thanks for all the work you do so we may have this great forum. :)

You, I know. I know your last name as well as your first. There was no need for me to read any notes.
Yeah, well, you might have a pretty assistant helping with all that. Whatever, it was the right thing to do just in case.

$40 sent via Zelle. Please turn me Red at your convenience.

$40 sent via Zelle. Please turn me Red at your convenience.
Your post might get missed. I suggest starting a new thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom