Need Recommendations for Operator in Dorado, Puerto Rico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cougar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My daughter is in vet school (marine mammals) We have been told this could be her last vacation for a very long time. We are taking her to Puerto Rico for 2 weeks in early January to dive and kick back. We have reservations in Dorado for Jan 1-8 and then it's a bit up in the air. We are accustomed to Cozumel prices and the laid back attitude there. Can anyone recommend a dive operator who is good people and not too anal retentive. We are both fairly competent divers and just like to cruise slowly about the deep gawking at interesting stuff. Opinions appreciated.

cougar:
My daughter is in vet school (marine mammals) We have been told this could be her last vacation for a very long time. We are taking her to Puerto Rico for 2 weeks in early January to dive and kick back. We have reservations in Dorado for Jan 1-8 and then it's a bit up in the air. We are accustomed to Cozumel prices and the laid back attitude there. Can anyone recommend a dive operator who is good people and not too anal retentive. We are both fairly competent divers and just like to cruise slowly about the deep gawking at interesting stuff. Opinions appreciated.

Unfortunately, there isn;t very good diving in the dorado/San juan metro area. I would suggest a trip to either desecheo (from rincon with the Taino divers op) or go down to parguera and dive the wall with Parguera divers (I reccomend Angel's op to everyone, he is the best op I have dove with here).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom