Need scuba community help - re: new feature for neck velcro protector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ParrotfishNick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello to all the Scuba Board members

I am a PADI MSDT instructor for 6 years and have been a diver for 28 years. I was online looking for a new wetsuit when I came across a wetsuit company with a new feature for protecting the inside of a wetsuit from damage from the velcro hooks that keep getting stuck on the inside. Every wetsuit I've ever owned had damage from the tab sticking to the inside and ripping up the inside fabric. The new design features a tab that is stiched with the velcro tab so that when it is not peeled back to seal the wetsuit at the neck it covers the teeth in order to prevent it from sticking inside and doing damage. There was even a video that described the new feature in detail. Now I usually bookmark something that really interests me for future reference but it seems I didn't and after my best efforts I cannot find the company in question and/or the video. I would really appreciate if anyone could help with this one. Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom