Need: Technisub Stratos FP in the US.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seascaper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Folks,
I'm trying to buy a set of Technisub Stratos/Blades FP (fins) or any of the same-mold-different-maker versions.
I live too far from a shop to risk blisters, and these things have ample grunt to tow stuff and controllability for delicate positioning in bad seas.
...and ultimately I'm too old and grouchy to try anything new.

Need a on-line dealer in the US (preferably Fla) or somebody who can ship to/in Miami, and I'm looking to pay what the Europeans & Aussies are spending, not the madness ProDive is asking.

Andrew

Hi Andrew

We have over 16 000 scuba diving products in our web shop and Technisub Stratos FP Fins are also included. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia but we ship our products world-wide and successfully so to various distand countries (USA, Saudi-Arabia, Kuwait, Australia etc). I think you will find your desired fins from our web shop with a reasonable price. Link to the product ->Technisub Stratos FP Fins. Payment methods include VISA, Mastercard, Paypal. Hope we are able to help you!

Divestock Ltd

that was so 2 years ago...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom