Need to login constantly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubagolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Yes, I always check "keep me logged on." Since the new update I have to log on to my iPhone 6 any time I am off for more than a few minutes. Any ideas?

Same problem here. It's starting to get to me. :)

Mine seems to come and go. It will keep me login for weeks, then all of a sudden I have to keep logging in...right now I am in that constant logging in season.

Sounds like it's losing cookies.

You're not using a "private browsing" session for, er, some reason, are you? :wink:

I have my work computer, my home computer and my I-Pad...as far as I know nothing changes..."as far as I know".

Me too, and it no longer asks for 2-factor authentication when logging in.

No response from Howard or others?

It was posted in the wrong forum so may have been overlooked. I've moved it to site Site Support.
Feel free to give us your comments, remarks and feedback, on any policy / moderation topic that you think we need to hear about.

Please note: Site Support is the forum for all your technical issues. This forum is for feedback only, and you will not receive site support from this forum.
I don't phone browse at all so if all the issues in this thread are related to using one, you'll have to wait for someone else to respond in this thread.

If you're having the same problem on a computer, try logging out, finding and deleting any Scubaboard cookies stored in your browser and logging back in again.
Me too, and it no longer asks for 2-factor authentication when logging in.
I have two step verification disabled. If you would like to enable it, the option is in the profile drop-down menu.

@HowardE will alert him to this thread now.

Last edited:
This problem is iphone only for me. Computer and ipad no issue. Been this way since the site update months ago.

Android phone here.

Back
Top Bottom