Need Two Divers for Full Cave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drewski

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All:

Another Scuba Board member (RAD Diver) and I are looking for two divers to join us and head down to Northern Florida for Full Cave training in the end of March.

The course will be Basic (Intro) Cave to Full Cave and take about one week. We will structure it starting or ending on a weekend. Cost will be very reasonable. Certification is NSSCDS and/or IANTD using a highly competent and very experienced instructor.

You must have prior Cavern Diver certification and preferably some cavern experience. We need divers with good skills, no "issues" and a willingness to drive and dive all day while in Florida. Lodging will be cheap. Food on the fly.

Plan on bringing full gear including doubles, one stage bottle, primary light, two back-up lights, primary reel, two jump reels, arrows and cookies.

PM me or respond to this thread if you are interested and I'll provide more information including pricing.

THANKS...

Andy

who's the instructor?

who's the instructor?

Why, are you interested in attending?

In case anybody wonders, it's not me. RAD and I are students in the class.

If you'd like the details, please PM me, I don't advertise for others.

Thanks for the inquiry!

Andy

I wish I could go. I have the gear, experience and desire but no time off from work yet or money. Best of luck finding someone. I am sure you will. Have fun.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom