Need Whiskers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toris1968

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Bob, I just ordered the xxl tan delta extra force fins smoke black off your specials page (order number 5975) and I know they don't have whiskers included but I saw the unfortunate post on facebook that you might be closing shop, so I was wondering if you or someone on the forum has a set that they are not using that I can get my hands on. Being stationed in Okinawa Japan I want to be able to take full advantage of what your fins have to offer here in divers paradise. Can't wait to get my hands on my new fins, just hope I can finds some whiskers too. Thanks

Force Fins is not closing but they are in the process of moving production from California to Pennsylvania - so products are limited at this time.

Unfortunately they do not have any whiskers in stock and it will probably be a couple of months before they are available.

Not according to Facebook page

I guess if it is on he internet it has to be true, :dork2:

I talk with Bob frequently and the move is in progress (he has a couple of major orders from several governments).

Bob does not update his Facebook Page that frequently and at one time he was considering closing Force Fin until the factory in PA demonstrated that they could produce all types of Force Fins (they previously only made Originals, Pros and Slim Fins) - so he is moving all the production equipment from CA and Force Fins will continue. Bob has recently been putting most of his efforts into his GasPod project, so Force Fins had taken a back seat to those efforts.

Yeah looks like they took it down. It basically said that after 8 months of dealing with the banks and that the expansion all fell through that this was the end of the road

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom