Nekton Belize Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMaven

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I posted this on the S. America forum too, but thought I'd duplicate it here as well.

Being that I'm a "virgin liveaboard" diver, I have a couple of questions. We'll be on the Nekton Pilot, so I'm not sure if these are specific to Nekton cruising or any liveaboard.

1) Nekton policy states that all divers must have snorkels. We can only find one of our two folding snorkels. How strict are they on this policy? Do I need to go buy another folding snorkel, or can we get away with not having one?

2) Do I need a slate to take notes during the dive briefing? Will it be necessary to draw little maps of the dive sites? I've read the diving is very easy as it is mostly wall diving, but any advice would be appreciated.

Please feel free to give me any other little hints about gear or the trip. Thanks everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom