Nekton Chapter 11 Legal Notifications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donhealy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I received my letter today from Michael and Moecker, LLC. Case No. 10-22757(25). Has anyone else received their's yet? We must file on or before Sept. 24.

Got mine because a friend forwarded it to me. Nekton didn't send me diddly-squat. If anyone needs the legal info and the form, send me a PM with an e-mail address and I will forward it.

Got mine last week.

Will be posting it from the UK Monday 14th June, followed up with an email to make sure they receive the letter.

I feel for everyone in this situation. Just some advice based on my experience (20 years) as a paralegal. Send everything by certified mail, return receipt requested. It's a pain but it will save you a lot of aggravation if you have proof that you sent your claim and that it was received. You can get the forms at any post office or on line at USPS.com. A filing this size will have a lot of creditors and unfortunately, those people with "small" claims ($3,000 or less) will probably need to make sure they have every t crossed and i dotted. Keep copies of everything and make sure that you document all conversations with the receiver and anything you send -- use certified mail, return receipt requested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom