Nemo Air/ PC interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I downloaded the latest software from Mares, (Drak v1.4.0.1) and it says that the Nemo Air is supported. When I installed and opened the program, I was given the option to choose the the Air and a great graphic of the Air is part of the interface. Loading the program went well... all drivers seemed to load, however, I can not make contact with the dive computer. When I click the download button I get a warning that says: It seems your Drak is not connected or not yet configured" After that is the instructions to unplug hit the OK button and reconnect... A progress bar comes up that says "Waiting for the Drak Interface" but it never connects and nothing gets downloaded to the program....

You MUST follow the process exactly. You can not hook up the Puck and then hit ok to search, youmust do the opposite. The program is very "Buggy" in that respect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom