Nemo Battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was just wondering how long it should take to have a battery put in a Stainless Steel Nemo?

Thanks
Phil

Hi,
We don't have a firm time frame set. However, 2 -3 weeks from the time your dealer sent it in would be generous including shipping time to and from.

If you had your dealer send it in, there would have been an RA # issued. If you have that # I will follow up and check the status. PM me your RA# if you have it.

To follow up. I spoke with our service tech Frank today. He told me he has been turning the nemos around in no longer than 3 days. The process for changing the batteries takes up to 2 days minimum including the time to pressure test.

I hope this helps

My motto is under promise and over deliver.:wink:

Cheers,

I will try to get the RA# from the dealer that sent it in and get that to you guys...

Thanks
Phil

I toyed with the idea of doing it myself but I really did not want to take the chance of flooding it. Chances are it would have been fine but I have only had it since Christmas do not want to have to buy another one just yet. I would rather let someone that knows what in the hell they are doing do it, that way if it does flood it goes back to them and not out of my pocket.

I just called scuba.com to get the RA# and guys who would have it will not be in for about another 2.5 hours. So once I get it I will shoot it your way...

Thanks again
Phil

Well I just talked to Scuba.com and fist the guy told me that they cannot give out the RA# to me because of confidentiality. Then he told me that they just shipped it out yesterday after they have had it for 2 weeks. For anyone that is interested you can read more about my disgust with scuba.com here http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=194089

So this thing will have been gone for at least 4 or 5 weeks for a battery change. This is just silly....

NOT HAPPY
Phil

Zak,
I just wanted to know if you got my PM???

Phil

Phil,

Yes I received your PM. Sorry I've been travelling from last Fri - this Sun and internet is sometimes spotty. I will have customer service forward me the status of your Nemo tomorrow and try to post back in the evening tomorrow night.

Sincerely,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom