Nemo Battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skdvr,

It appears as if we have not yet received your watch . I have emailed our service tech to inform me as soon as he gets it. I will keep you posted.

Zak

Well supposedly scuba.com sent it to you last Mon... I have been having tons of trouble with them so please tell me when you get this. If you do not get it in the next day or so I am going to call them again...

Thanks
Phil

Phil,

From CA to MD (our distribution center) normally takes 5-7 days UPS. If they sent it last Monday we should get it Tues or Wed. We will keep you posted.

Phil

Man I hope so, this is crazy...

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me...

I appreciate it...

Phil

Chris and I have traded PM's regarding the issue which I consider resolved. The posts and issue was IMHO not a reflection on Zeagle or Mares.

I have deleted all posts in this thread that do not pertain to skdvr's issue, which we are helping him with.

Regards,

Phil

I think he was just looking for an opportunity to strike somewhere...

Phil

skdvr,

I just got of the phone with our service tech, and he has not received the nemo yet. He is aware of the situation and is keeping his eyes out for it. He will notify me as soon as it comes in. We will definitely expedite the battery replacement as soon as it arrives.

Best,

Zak

I appreciate you keeping an eye on it for me and expediting it.

The thing is though is that I do not think that you guys should have to rush to try to help with a problem with a retailer.

It is not your fault that this has been 3 weeks and you have not gotten it yet.

Thank you for your time...

Phil

SKDVR, just remember this the next time buying from that retailer crosses your mind!:no
I had bought a lot of gear from Leisure pro ($$$) and they lost me as a client because of bad customer service concerning a return issue. Too bad for them...:popcorn:

Good luck with you NW!

Phil,
I was out of the office Wednesday, but I will check the status of your Nemo today. I have instructed our Returns Department to have Mares expedite the battery replacement and overnight the Nemo to us. We will ship it Next Day it to you the same day we receive it. Please contact me directly if you have any further questions, that way I can eliminate any more delays or miscommunications.
Bill
Repair/Returns Dept.
bill@scuba.com
800-347-2822

Back
Top Bottom