Nemo Wide 2 - PC connection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pedrodefig

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,

Just got a Nemo Wide, the new version with 3 data fields, they call it the Nemo Wide 2 at Mares.

mares_wide_2.jpg

Big problems downloading the dives to my computer, actually big problems connecting the computer to Dive Organizer. Most of the time it sends some signal to the Nemo so the time/date get really crazy. Solution is remove battery and reset date/time.

Did manage to get a connection once so now I have my Dahab dives in the computer but don't ask me what I did to get that to work.

I know the Nemo Wide 2 has only just been released in Europe but does anyone have similar problem? Wasn't there something like this for the Icon HD? Anyone has a more permanent solution to the connectivity issue?

Regards

That is weird, I would recomend contacting MARES they should be able to help you with this.

Thanks for the tips, have send a "ticket" with log and all to Mares software support. Let's see what happens.

Good luck. I have a ticket in to them from over a year ago.... Got better help (actually the ONLY help) from folks here on SB. Mares is now off the list when its time for replacement.....

Well Bob, that's why I posted here, not much hope on the Mares support I'm afraid...

Hi guys,

Love this forum! Read the posts for the Icon HD and found something similar. Tried it twice and it seems to work. It's a bit backwards but here is how it works for me. Fire up Dive Organizer, connect the cable to the Nemo, set the Nemo into PC mode, THEN connect the USB end of the cable to the computer. After a couple of seconds the Organizer recognizes the Nemo and it doesn't mess up with the time/date. Now I just have to remember this when back from the next trip...

Hey guys,

I have a Mares NemoWide 2. only bought a year ago, about 30 dives on it. Well, after a crazy scuba trip in Hawaii, I just came home, connected the computer to my laptop, and the message "b00t" came out. Now my Nemo is just frozen on that b00t message and is unresponsive to any other kind of command or button pressed. its been frozen like that for 2 days. I tried changing the battery and nothing, still the same. I never had such problem and never had a problem connecting the computer or anything like that, I was super satisfied with it until now. Please help :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom