Nemo33's going to get some competition...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Booking my place already...

If and when they open, I will surely check it out.
I have been to NEMO, and did have a good time, but for me NEMO is a one time experience. Chlorine and tiles is still a pool, no matter how deep it is. For me it's not worth driving to Brussels. BTW I pass Zeeland when driving to Brussels, so what's the point in going to NEMO :wink:

Seafari when (and if) they open is 40 minutes from home, indoor and warm. Now that is an opportunity to teach through the winter.

I am as sceptic as anxious about the opening of Seafari, I hope they pull it off...

I have been to NEMO, and did have a good time, but for me NEMO is a one time experience.
Agree. Quite boring after first visit.
Chlorine and tiles is still a pool, no matter how deep it is.
AFAIR, Nemo33 has a drinkable water, certainly not chlored. Been one month ago or so, tried, did some swimming and diving without the mask (nothing else to do there :) )
For me it's not worth driving to Brussels. BTW I pass Zeeland when driving to Brussels, so what's the point in going to NEMO :wink:
especially if You go to a place without any tide, so that You can dive more than once, entering water anytime You want.

In general - that idea seems nice. Let's hope they do open (soon).

PS if You do not mind some driving ... have a look at Monte Mare

I look forward to this, particularly as they will offer the PADI Ice diver speciality. Never thought it would get that cold indoors :D

Chris

Agree. Quite boring after first visit.

AFAIR, Nemo33 has a drinkable water, certainly not chlored. Been one month ago or so, tried, did some swimming and diving without the mask (nothing else to do there :) )
especially if You go to a place without any tide, so that You can dive more than once, entering water anytime You want.

In general - that idea seems nice. Let's hope they do open (soon).

PS if You do not mind some driving ... have a look at Monte Mare

Nemo was some time ago.... could me that I just associate tiles with chlorine... :wink:

Monte Mare is on the agenda somewhere in may. The club is going and I figured why not go as well.. MM look a lot more promising than NEMO and it is not even that far from where I live..

that looks interesting :D even though I don't understand Dutch I think I have a good idea of waht I read.

The disappoint point to me is that it won't be too deep :(

that looks interesting :D even though I don't understand Dutch I think I have a good idea of waht I read.

The disappoint point to me is that it won't be too deep :(

For training purposes it looks great in concept. I'm hoping we don't have to wait too long for it.

R..

I've signed up as a sponsor for this project for the huge sum of EUR 25 per year.

If the project is not completed, they'll refund 80% or donate it to the WWF.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom