Neptune Space, Mares Proton Metal, Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BenS

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi there! I am new here; I am a diver from California. I broke an arm shortly after getting my certification and I stopped diving for a while. I am looking to get some new gear and start diving again and I want to sell off some of my old gear so I can afford new stuff.

First thing I have is a Neptune Space full face mask with regulator and hose. This is really nice, but It doesnÃÕ fit my face well. It has never seen water and is only a couple months old. I paid something like $650 for it from my local shop. I would like to get $500 shipped for it, but I am mainly looking to sell it so I will take any reasonable offer!

I also have my used regulator setup. It has a Mares Proton Metal regulator and backup. It works perfectly and I have only used it for 2 dives. It is a slightly older revision then what is sold now, but it was a great regulator when I got it! The hoses and all seals are in great condition with no leaks or kinks. I would like to get $300 for it.

Finally, I have my dive computer, an Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus. It worked great for me for the dives I did and still works although it may want a new battery. I paid quite a bit for it new and I would love to get $400 but again I will take offers.
All prices are shipped. I am a PayPal verified business member and thus, PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

Sorry about not having pictures. I will take some tonight or tomorrow and get them posted ASAP!

You can either PM me, or email me at downhillriderben at gmail dot com

Thanks a lot!
Ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom