NetDoc's Photo-Blog of DEMA 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your photo recap of DEMA continues to be of great interest.
Thanks. We have had issues with uploading in the past. The new servers made this a breeze!
Your caption on the photo of Dive attorney Rick Lesser-suing PADI on the insurance issue-is mislabeled as Rick Little. Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis? (Thanks for the heads up)

Thank you NetDoc. This display of photos and LINKS is extremely interesting, informative, and helpful. Thank you for taking the obvious enormous amount of time to make the postings. GOOD job. WELL done.

I feel like I was there.
Thanks for the kind words. I don't think I got %10. We'll have more people taking pics next year in Orlando. It's my home town.

Thanks NetDoc for all the hard work you did sharing your pics with us!

Thanks for all the pics. But did you really have to put in a shot from the spare air people? (Sorry, but I had to do it.)

Thanks for all the pics. But did you really have to put in a shot from the spare air people? (Sorry, but I had to do it.)
Of course! In spite of the bad rep a few people here give them, they are quite popular and I have not heard of anyone being hurt using them.

That being said, I took a number of other pictures that I can't seem to find. I hope that I did not accidentally erase them! :shocked2: I know I took pics of the X-Scooter, the Dive Platform, and a number of others.

Of course! In spite of the bad rep a few people here give them, they are quite popular and I have not heard of anyone being hurt using them.

That being said, I took a number of other pictures that I can't seem to find. I hope that I did not accidentally erase them! :shocked2: I know I took pics of the X-Scooter, the Dive Platform, and a number of others.
Any air is better than none, that is all I will say about it.

Hey gang...

I have appreciated all the PMs about this photo-blog. Most of it was incredibly positive with a couple of constructive criticisms about including more resorts and even more manufacturers. I somehow lost about 50 pictures, but I will try to do more next year. This was a fun reminder of a fun weekend.

Thanks for all the Pic's and Info for those that could not attend........

Thanks Pete!! Can't wait to attend Beneath the Sea in March!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom