NetDoc's Work Bench...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

envious of the compressor, but my anvils bigger :p (75#) but then again full machine shop wood shop and forge... funny part is 95% of it is all twice my age (23) but in brand new condition gramps sure did like to build things.
I wish I owned a new school CNC mill, but an older Bridgeport or the like is also on my radar. I want to put a DRO on my 1941 Clausing lathe to bring it up to modern specs. I like old tools and most of my stuff is industrial equipment. Except my woodworking saws are portable, on roller stands for good reason. One thing I learned with a small garage is everything has to be on wheels.

If a vehicle fits in a garage, you don't have enough tools!

Bob
---------------------------
I may be old, but I’m not dead yet.
Fixed it for you :wink:

I worked on my little boat most of the day. It now has a beautiful 3" hole below the waterline, and is completely disassembled. Trailer repair is next. Did manage a TIG sunburn today only welding a 3" tube to plate without a shirt on DOH!

It's too wet to work on my boat! Arrrrgh! I want to finish it so I can take it out if the rain ever stops! :D

Back
Top Bottom