Netflix Movie: Pressure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Compressor

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Netflix has a dive related movie called Pressure. Its about a risky underwater mission that does not go well.
The rest one should see for themselves as don't want to be a spoiler.
Enjoy.

Netflix has a dive related movie called Pressure. Its about a risky underwater mission that does not go well.
Found it on Netflix. Reminds me of a combination of The Abyss and Sanctum.

Brilliant film!
It is masterwork and bomb from any diving movies!
It is the same as Sharknado, but about divers :)
I will not explain any details from Pressure movie, but for have-knowledge divers it will be very interesting also as exam of their knowledge.

P.S. The girl is nice near the end of the movie :)

Pressure - it is not a comedy, it is real drama. But... so many stupid things as in Pressure I`d saw only in Sharknado.
Sharknado idiotism is apparent discrepancies, but in Pressure it is clean just for divers.
But amount of this goofs is the same as for Sharknado.

If you read the user reviews on IMDb, you get a reasonable picture - some love it, some really don't like it. I thought it was worth watching once.

Sounds like I have something to watch while my wife is at girls night out tonight! I know, I've become wild and crazy in my old age.

I tried watching it last night. With about 30 minutes left I went to bed. I'll try finishing it tonight

I've seen it some time ago. If I were not a diver myself, I could consider it interesting, but being a diver, and knowing the science of diving, it has so many errors and stupid scenes that it's a pity, a waste of time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom