Netflix Movie: Pressure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's the trailer for it. Youtube wants $5 to rent the movie if you don't have the netflix..

They spent a little money on the movie despite some significant goofs. It seems they went saturation diving and forgot their helium... oh, and their cell phones seem to work in the middle of the Indian ocean. I want one of those. At least it's got an actor in it that I've seen before

Last edited:
What a train-wreck. I'm half tempted to report this thread and ask for it to be deleted as an attractive-nuisance or someone else might go watch it.

I want my hour and a half back ...

What a train-wreck. I'm half tempted to report this thread and ask for it to be deleted as an attractive-nuisance or someone else might go watch it.

I want my hour and a half back ...
I'll save you from the next time-waster with this excellent Youtube video: "Everything that is wrong with The Shallows in 12 minutes or less." Just look for this kind of Summarize the Silliness and you can save more time for posting on Scubaboard!

I'm half tempted to report this thread

Go ahead if you want. No one forced you to watch the movie.

Sorry, man. :( The "report" part was intended to be tongue-in-cheek ...

Not a problem. Thanks for clarifying.:)

Back
Top Bottom