New Backplate and Harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cresswell

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello, I am Gary A. Cresswell, President of an new company...Critical Aspect Inc. I am a new member of Scubaboard and have noticed the section for manufacturers to discuss their products. Well, I make an innovative backplate and harness that is unlike anything else on the market. Endorsed by John Chatterton and patented! How can I get into this interesting discussion? My web site is: www.criticalaspect.com and I can be reached at: info@criticalaspect.com. Thanks!

what's the price like?

I would suggest re-thinking a crotch strap, or at least cutting in a full size slot for one.

Scooters.

All the best, James

There are a couple VERY important things missing from the site. Price, for example.

There certainly are a ton of BP/W divers here.

I'm about to get a Hammerhead. I'll purchase likely in a week or two. Unfortunately as I can not try your product, and know of no one who has your product, that is kinda an issue. You should work on that as with no regional support, and apparently priced higher than most other BP's out there, it's going to be a hard sell.

Ditto on the slot for a 2 inch crotch strap

crotch strap slot. how does a cannister light sit up against those protrusions? HOW MUCH does it cost? What wings will it work with? Does it require an STA? Lots of info not there. And yeah why are the straps not secure apparently. It looks like they slide. I like not having to adjust my rig every time I dive. It's one of the reasons why I went BPW.

Tough crowd huh?

Good point Rich, I appoligize if I came across a bit snippy....

Gary, thanks for bring it to our attention, diversity in the marketplace is a good thing.

All the best, James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom