New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

123Scuba.com

Reaction score
We just acquired quite a few new first stages only so I am offering them to Board Members at a deep discount, “help me make room in my warehouse” price. I know many of you have a use for such things... They are brand new Balanced Diaphragm First Stages (see picture). I have yoke or DIN, Board Members only $60 each plus shipping. If you are buying more than 1 ground shipping (USA – 48 States) is on me too!

I also have rebuild kits for them at $10 each. Please call me with any questions and to order. Thanks!

firststages.jpg

123Scuba.com:
They are brand new Balanced Diaphragm First Stages (see picture). I have yoke or DIN, Board Members only $60 each plus shipping. If you are buying more than 1 ground shipping (USA – 48 States) is on me too!

I also have rebuild kits for them at $10 each. Please call me with any questions and to order. Thanks!

firststages.jpg

Could you add some details about these regs. Number and type of ports? Sealed or not sealed design (cold water capable)? Anything else?

Is this a generic reg based on the design of one of the famous brand models? Which one? Would the rebuild kits of another reg work with this (in case the ones for this become unavailable at some point in the future)?

Great price by the way.

These first stages came from Cochran as part of the Beuchat deal. They are Apex copies out of Italy. The OEM is Vitadaldo (sp?), which is currently producing equipment. I have been told that Seacsub and Cressisub along with other companies have used in the past/are currently using this model. If anyone has confirmation on this I’d be interested to know.

As far as ports they have:

Two high-flow, low pressure ports
Two medium-flow, low pressure ports
Two high-pressure ports

They are not environmentally sealed, but can be. I do have cold water/enviromental kits for them. The enviro kits by themselves are $18 each.

As far as parts availability I have attached scans of the rebuild kits:

parts.jpg

The O-rings are industry standard. We literally have an unlimited supply. Same is true for the filters and diaphragms. We also have a ridiculous amount of parts in-stock including HP seats. I’ve been told the seat/parts are also the same as Apex. Since I do not have an Apex here to tear down right now I can’t say 100%, I believe my source is reliable. Anyone…?

As far as warranty: if you have a problem, call me I’ll do what I can to make it right. Parts: We offer parts and service on everything we sell. FYI – We service just about everything, for just about every brand including FFMs. In situations when we can’t get parts on something (which is rare), we work out an upgrade to resolve the issue.

I’m told that Cochran had plans to use these with their rebreather and that they perform extremely well. I already took a few for myself for what that’s worth…

It looks exactly like a Coltri-sub C-9000 regulator. I can't drag the picture. Abyssmal used to sell them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom