New Boat to dive from

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RRDAVE

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey All, Just thought I would post some pics of my new boat to see what ya'll thought of her as a dive boat. She's not "NEW" but new to me, 1986 chris craft 25ft walk around. I think she's going to work out just fine. Any thoughts on how to improve her would be nice. RRdave

I would deffinately make sure it was a bit closer to the water!
sorry
I am really just jelous. The closest I get to a dive boat is doing a back swim and making funny motoring sounds with my mouth!

is a shapely young 1st mate that loves to do house work, takes good pictures, and owns a dive shop so you can get free refills.:)

Good luck and good diving with your new "baby".

Looking at the boatfront.jpg I was a little curious as to wheter it was a really big boat ...... or a very small poodle!!!

:wink:

1) Boat US has a deal where they sell you everything at "wholesale" for 30 days after you register your new or "new to you" boat.

2) Tow Boat US provides unlimited towing insurance for about $100 a year. (Last Sunday I was only 8 miles from my marina when my engine overheated. The towing bill would have been $250).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom