New Boat to dive from

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

first off congrats on your new vessel but what is missing is ME in it:D

RRDAVE, nice boat but be careful. I started out with a 20' Seaswirl then moved on to a 24' Skipjack with fly bridge then on to a full blown dive boat. I bought a Newton 36' Dive Special. Funny thing is I typically go diving with about 3 to 4 guys and the boat was built for 22 divers with gear....

Open invite to anyone in the S.Cal area.:snorkel:

was that picture taken at the Channel ISlands? Nice craft!

art.chick, No that pic comes from the former owners driveway in Jax. Fl. Deep-sea, I know what you mean we sold a great little 17' keywest cc. to get this one. I think back to when we bought the keywest and the salesman told use that we would be getting a larger boat in aprx. 2 years, we lafed thinking there was no way..... who's lafing now.... rrdave:jester:

Yes it strikes most of us that are boaters-- I have a 21 and am looking to go 24' maybe make the jump to 26' in the next year or so. I think the jumps slow down as you get bigger boats (I hope or I will never start saving enough to retire before I am old).

Nice new toy just remember the two happiest days in a boat owners life-- the day you get it and the day you sell it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom