New Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firediver32

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Assuming all goes well with my trade in I am buying this boat. Its a 1995 23' Trophy. I think it should comfortably carry 4 divers!!! I can't wait!! I should have it by mid April.

Dan

Attachments

• BB050409.jpg
    BB050409.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 80
Nice lookin boat. Good luck

Ken

Very nice Dan!

I picked up the boat Thursday, had it out on Lake Ontario on Friday, it's great, gonna be a great dive boat!!! Just gotta work out some tank racks now.

Me too, It was a great day, which I wasted at work all day.... there will be others.

Glad you finally picked up the boat - must have seemed like the day would never come.

Will you be able to trailer it to you entry points - it looks pretty big.

Now that you finally have her - tell us about some of the dives you are planning this year.

:popcorn:

I just love this time of year when you pull out a long list of the dives your gonna do again, and the ones you want to try.

.... hmmm now that might make a fun post. brb :D

It's on a trailer, and will remain so, my truck will tow it. I live near the Genesse River in Rochester, so thats my usual entry port. As in previous years, My Divemaster/crew Firediver443 and I will dive the Laura Grace wreck, often, although it's quite shallow, but close. I found a site last year, I named Lighthouse Reef west of Braddocks Bay, that has a very unusual clay mound thats I plan on exploring more. The St Peter will be high on my list again this year, as was last year. I also plan on doing the recently discovered coast guard boat, as my GPS shows its only 9 miles from the river. And I will be up in the 1000 Islands 2 or 3 times this summer I'm sure. I'll be posting some dates later in the month, when I am planning to dive if I have room. I will also be shore diving the Niagara Rive too as thats always fun!

Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom