• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

New Bonaire YouTube Videos

Discussion in 'Bonaire' started by USC8791, May 3, 2020.

1. USC8791

USC8791 Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 200 - 499
  2. GrafCanuck

GrafCanuck Barracuda

# of Dives: 25 - 49
    Hi Kevin - really enjoying these vids and can't wait to see your most recent. My 2 Canadian cents, is that I would also enjoy seeing the car trip out to these sites, perhaps in super fast time or something. Just a thought. I liked your top lunch spots. What about including your favourite dive shops or your tank fill up locations. Maybe you have later shows with this stuff. Thanks for bringing a taste of Bonaire to us all during these crazy times.

Cheers
    Darrell

3. USC8791

USC8791 Nassau Grouper

Thanks Darrell, we really appreciate your feedback and video ideas! We've got a list of videos we plan on making, including some of the ones you've mentioned. Let's just hope we're all able to make it back to Bonaire soon so we can get more footage! Thanks again for watching, and taking time to give us your thoughts!

pclark2 likes this.
  4. Daebado

Daebado Barracuda

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Another great video, Kevin. Thanks for posting these! They really are helpful and I really hope I get to utilize the info I'm getting from them soon! The end of July is starting to look scary as to whether or not we will be able to go (or if it will be worth the hassle at that point depending on what's being required of travelers).

5. USC8791

USC8791 Nassau Grouper

Thanks Daebado! The Bonarian government is announcing their roadmap (my word not theirs) for moving forward with tourism etc tomorrow. I'll cross my fingers for you.

6. Catito

Catito Barracuda

# of Dives: 50 - 99

Thanks. Show some under water...

7. USC8791

USC8791 Nassau Grouper

We uploaded a new video today. Enjoy!

8. Daebado

Daebado Barracuda

Nice job as usual, now I've got another on my list of must-dives!
    Hey, can you do one on Bari reef? That will be our house reef while there.
    If not, that's ok... just keep doing what you're doing!

9. USC8791

USC8791 Nassau Grouper

Thanks Daebado! Unfortunately we don't have one for you on Bari Reef. We have one left for The Lake that will post next week, and won't have others until we can return to Bonaire. If you've seen yesterday's announcement on travel to Bonaire, it's not yet known when we'll be able to return. The good news is that if it's you're house reef, you're probably staying at Den Laman or Sand Dollar? If so you'll have a dock with nice stairs or a ladder for entry/exit. While not the prettiest dive on the island, Bari Reef is world renowned and awesome in it's marine life. And you don't have to dive deep for the good stuff, so you'll be able to enjoy nice long dives. On another note, Liz and I really appreciate that you always take time to watch our videos and provide feedback. Thanks again!

10. Daebado

Daebado Barracuda

Yes, Sand Dollar is where we are supposed to be staying but our trip is scheduled for the end of July. The closer it gets, the more worried I get that it's not going to happen. At this point, it still could but even then, what's that trip going to be like? Too many unanswered questions at this point.

Hey, just want to make sure you know someone out there appreciates the hard work you're putting into these and that they really are very useful, especially for us Bonaire first-timers!

GrafCanuck and USC8791 like this.