New cave book - from Russia with love :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there! I am happy to inform you that those crazy rules are recalled. Now you may order the book freely from any part of the world :)
To Dante31: The paper in the book is very good, don't worry, and images are as beautiful as in the web.
To fatiger: It is easy to come over and dive there, you are wellcome!

Hi Snowkitty,
I wish to buy one of your books. I'm in Australia, and think if you can send to the USA then Australia shouldn't be a problem. Could you privately message me how to order and pay.
Thank you,
Uberdude

so here is the million dollar question, anyone figure out how to add money to the webmoney purse so you can buy the book, having difficulty doing it from the USA

Now we are looking on better possibilities to pay for the book, I hope it coming soon :)

Now we are looking on better possibilities to pay for the book, I hope it coming soon :)

Hi SnowKitty,
Paypal is considered very trust worthy and easy to use. I'm not sure if it's used much in Russia, but Russia is listed as an option on their website. I think you'll find most people here happy to use it to.
Regards,
Uberdude

Paypal is considered very trust worthy and easy to use. I'm not sure if it's used much in Russia, but Russia is listed as an option on their website. I think you'll find most people here happy to use it to.
It was the first thing I thought about, but they does not transfer money to Russia. We may pay via PayPal form Russia, not opposite. :(

It's a miracle! we found the solution! we may work via moneybookers.com
All who ordered the book will obtain info in e-mail.

I just received my Orda cave book. (On Moneybookers, I had to pretend that I was from France to have the option to add money to the account.)

If you are into cave diving at all, you need this book! The numerous photos are really amazing and it contains a lot of information. Plus, I am excited to support an awareness project such as this one.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom