New Deep 6 DGX reg at Dive Gear Express

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you're over 200 you have to be an Admin (and you can only change it one time). Do you know what your role is on the page?

Help Center
admin.. I set it up as deep 6, Doug (VP of buzz) when I made him an admin, he took that one change and made it deep Six.. I was pissed but it was done

Deep6 Regulator
DGX Regulator by Deep6

That seems in keeping with how they handle other DGX products made by other companies.

I typed this and then saw your response. I am posting it anyway as it is very nearly what you already decided to do.
I also really like this approach.

The Deep 6 Regulator is your regulator. The one and only.

The DGX Regulator by Deep 6 is their regulator that you've released for them.

admin.. I set it up as deep 6, Doug (VP of buzz) when I made him an admin, he took that one change and made it deep Six.. I was pissed but it was done
Yeah, that's a bummer.

Once you get this sorted out, you might ask DGX to change it to "Deep 6" on their site.

Yeah, that's a bummer.

Once you get this sorted out, you might ask DGX to change it to "Deep 6" on their site.
good point

One other thing that you could consider is a page merge. You create a new page with the correct name and then ask Facebook to merge the old page to the new one. It sounds like you'll retain all of your likes/fans/reviews, but you lose the content. So it certainly isn't ideal. But it might be a way to get the name correct.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom