New dive shop in Sacramento.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sac City Scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
:clearmask:

Hello all.

We are a new PADI dive shop in Sacramento. We soft have opened this month and are slowly rolling out our trips and course schedule and eventually a grand opening event. We are simply a group of divers that love to dive and love to teach. We currently a dealer for Garmin, Sherwood, Tilos, Sea Soft, and Trident and will soon be adding Suunto, Oceanic, Aqualung, DUI, and perhaps Zeagle, Atomic and Shearwater. At the moment we only fill air (What we like to call EAN21:wink:) but plan to be able to fill Nitrox soon. We also offer DAN courses and some of us are also motorcyclists and will be occasionally be offering bystander medical assistance programs from Road Guardians as well. We have a Fiji trip on the calendar in May/June 2020 with a few spots left. Our business model is our customers get treated like rock stars. Here we promise you won't feel like a number. Come by and say hi. Sarah or myself, Joe (Joe Underwater on this forum) are glad to help you. Our mascot, Scuba, would love to meet you too! Mention Scuba Board for a free fill or gift. :thumb:

Shop-Small.jpg

Scuba-Sleep-Small.jpg

Scubain-Scuba-Small.jpg

Beqa Lagoon ... quelle surprise

I get it. Not very original. We also do a trip to Hamanasi in Belize, next dates TBD, and are working on a unique Madagascar adventure with a motorcycling option.

MTM.jpg

Welcome and wishing you all the best!

Hey neat, where in Sacramento?
My job stuck me in Guam on business for a few months and I've been working through my first certs while I'm here.
I've been fearing returning to Sac in February cuz I don't know where the good diving is at back home.
I'll probly come roll through and say hello in a couple months!

Hey neat, where in Sacramento?
My job stuck me in Guam on business for a few months and I've been working through my first certs while I'm here.
I've been fearing returning to Sac in February cuz I don't know where the good diving is at back home.
I'll probly come roll through and say hello in a couple months!

We are at 5114 Madison Ave. Come on by! We offer military discounts. Assuming you might be if you're sent to Guam?

We are at 5114 Madison Ave. Come on by! We offer military discounts. Assuming you might be if you're sent to Guam?

Heeeyy right by my second favorite in-n-out!
I'm just a private contractor, so you're gonna get the normal amount of dollars outta me.
I might possibly be in the market for a wetsuit come february, I don't need one here but I sure will in California!

Heeeyy right by my second favorite in-n-out!
I'm just a private contractor, so you're gonna get the normal amount of dollars outta me.
I might possibly be in the market for a wetsuit come february, I don't need one here but I sure will in California!

It sure is popular. Line is usually around the lot for that one. I usually see that line then decide to go to Panda Express across the street instead.

See you in February!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom